Monday, February 28, 2011

Green Tea Fields Forever

We took a weekend trip to see some friends in Gwangju, a large city on the westsiiiiide of Korea. They took us on a rainy day trip to see the beautiful Boseong Green Tea Fields. This is one of the most beautiful places I've seen in Korea, a place that felt very unique. I learned two things: tea leaves grow on small shrubs, and according to the gift shop you can make just about anything from green tea leaves (chocolates, cookies, crackers, keychains, etc).

Some pictures from the adventure:








We also saw this sign on the side of the highway. Any guesses as to what this is or isn't allowing?


1 comment:

  1. I'm working way too hard trying to come up with a joke for that sign. I have to get on with my life.

    I like that you managed to get some nice pictures in the rain.

    ReplyDelete